PICK 3, SPEND $50, SAVE YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY
Here’s the Link;
But in a nutshell, here’s what it is.
- What 3 independently owned businesses would you miss if they were gone?
- Stop in.
- Say Hello.
- Buy something that makes you smile.
- Remember that your purchases are what keep those businesses around.
- If half the employed population spent $50 each month in locally owned independent businesses, it would generate more than $42.6 billion in revenue.
- for every $100 spent in locally owned independent stores, $68 returns to the community through taxes, payroll and other expenditures. If you spend that in a national chain, only $43 stays here. Buy online and nothing comes home.
- it takes only 1 person to start the trend.